Whakataukī

He waka eke noa.

We are all in this together.

Sunday 15 May 2016

Wild Weather

Hello,

What a wild day we had today! It was great to see the different reactions students had to the lighting, hail and thunder. I saw fear in some, excitement in others and from just a few - I saw business as usual. It was great to collaborate with Room 8 today on our weather strike inquiries. Check out the student blogs for new learning about weather, forecasting, weather maps, lightning, hail and other extreme weather events.  

Cheers,

Mr McAulay

6 comments:

  1. If anybody has any images from the extreme weather event today please email them to damian@paroagrey.school.nz

    Thanks,

    Mr McAulay

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello callum were and we are having some bad weather and I think it is very bad so thanks for the touch up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my whether was like that to it was so scary i think the weather will be sunny you might be happy i think it would help if you keep doing the whether and track it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Room-7 im Adi From Grey main school
    I like how you said it was a wild day instead of it was a rainy day. I liked how you added a rain forecast.
    I think you should add in a photo of the heavy rain outside?
    BYE Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love to see you guys on the news one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is soooo awesome. I love kayaking with Mr McAuluay. Mr McAulay goes with my friend Callum in the Duo. He is so fun and you guys are lucky that you have him as your teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,

Mr McAulay