Whakataukī

He waka eke noa.

We are all in this together.

Thursday 3 November 2016

Mr McAulay's Guide For Surviving Guy Fawkes and Firework Season

Kia ora,

Fireworks are here! Make sure that you are fire-wise and keep your pets safe. If you are sick of the same old sparklers and Roman candles you should head to an organised event. This way you get to see amazing fireworks and your pets can stay safe at home. If you go to an organised event you don't even have to clean up!

If you do feel the need to set of a few 'fizzers' make sure that you keep pets safe, don't be a nuisance, clean up after yourself (including sparkler sticks) and be fire-wise.

Stay safe,

Mr McAulay

5 comments:

  1. Hi Room 7. I love fire works because they are really pretty but my dog hates them and she had to sleep inside. Since my dog is scared of them we only did sparklers. Thanks Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Room 7. I'm Cleo from Grey Main School I really enjoy watching the fireworks and their bright colours and big bangs. What is your favourite part about Guy Fawkes night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rm 7,
    I'm Petulisa from Hay Park School. I like the tips about how enjoy yourself at quy fawkes day and not have to worry about cleaning up after our selves.
    Do you like fireworks? If you do what type?
    If you want you can visit my blog.
    hpspetulisat.blogspot.co.nz

    From Petulisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa lava Rm 7,
    My name is Alaskah from Hay Park School. I like the word "fire wise" it is a really powerful word to describe how really awesome fireworks is. A good tip with keeping your pet safe because it can be really dangerous for them. That is true having to clean up after yourselves because you wouldn't want others to clean up your mess. Great work with the blog post.
    If you want you can visit my blog.
    http://hpsalaskahv.blogspot.co.nz/

    Your Sincerely,
    Alaskah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paroa School,
    I am from Hay Park School, from room 7, and I like your writing about fireworks, I hope you do more of this stuff please do.

    From Roman

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,

Mr McAulay